The fourth World Ocean Summit will bring a critical eye to the vital issue of how to finance a sustainable ocean economy. The aim is to mobilise a new discussion on how capital and the private sector can drive scalable, sustainable investment in the ocean.
In the fourth World Ocean Summit, the following topics will be discussed:
- How large is the opportunity?
- What are the risks involved?
- What is sustainable investment in the ocean?
- What kind of investment frameworks might be necessary?
- What capital is available, and how can it be scaled up?
The Summit will be held in Bali, Indonesia, on February 22nd-24th 2017.
For more information check the official website.