The EU Copernicus Marine Service (CMEMS) and the EU Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) action on the "Evaluation of Ocean Syntheses" will organize The Global Ocean Week Opportunities & Perspectives in Ocean modelling in Toulouse (France).
This one-week event will encompass:
- Outlook of Copernicus Marine Service and its added value for Blue Growth
- Focus on Copernicus Marine Service global ocean products and practical exercises
- Focus on downscaling of ocean syntheses
- Intercomparisons of ocean syntheses available worldwide
- Training on the evaluation of ocean syntheses
- Opportunities for creating Science and SMEs Networking
More information regarding application procedure on Copernicus website.